Function : Cluster DOS nhow Amsterdam RAI and NH Collection Amsterdam
Direct report : Regional Director of Sales The Netherlands & UK
Indirect report : Hotel Directors NH Collection and nhow Amsterdam RAI
As the Cluster Director of Sales you are the ambassador of the upscale hotel brands NH Collection and the nhow brand within Amsterdam area concerning hotel corporate and convention sales. Your extensive network within the Amsterdam area will help you in client acquisition and to identify potential sales. Your sound knowledge of the local market will enable you to be up to date on competitor, client, and market trends. Furthermore, you will manage and support the NH Collection and nhow Amsterdam RAI Sales Team, existing of 2 Sales Manager and 1 Sales Executive.
Through a result driven approach you are able to secure target results in the primarily B2B segment (BGR, M&E, COR and High End Leisure) and have a significant contribution to achieve the NH Collection Hotels’ and nhow sales objectives, booking goals, and property revenues in rooms and food & beverage.
You Represent the upscale NH Collection and nhow brand in main strategic (Inter) national sales activities in the regional and local market, in line with the commercial plan. You have a solid network and will work closely together with your Sales team, National and International Sales Team and will manage a proper action plan and will have a customer centric approach.
1. nhow Amsterdam RAI
2. NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
3. NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace
4. NH Collection Amsterdam Doelen
5. NH Collection Amsterdam Flower Market (former NH Carlton) - as of May 2019
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Continuous market surveys - analysis of products, competitors, customers and market trends
- Responsible for all sales activities of the hotel especially the Field-Convention-and Concept Sales
- Responsible for the Property (S&M) Action Plan
- Identification of potential sales, implementation of new customer acquisition, exploitation of up selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Budget planning and budget responsibility
- Competent brand ambassador and representative for our professional new nhow design and NH Collection Hotels in the market
- Responsible for the correct handing of banquet bookings and ensure revenues are optimized.
- Leading a Sales team and secure the right focus
We are looking for a strong Cluster Director of Sales with 5+ years’ experience in Sales in the hospitality industry with a preference in the high end segment. You are an excellent leader, team player and enjoy working with people. You are enthusiastic about innovative marketing ideas. You have working knowledge of Microsoft office and hotel management systems. Besides this, you have very strong presentation and communication skills. Pre-opening experience is an advantage. You are a real entrepreneur, results-driven person and have a strong network in the Amsterdam market. You are fluent in English verbal and written communication.
Graduate from a Commercial education or Hotel Management school on Bachelor level.
Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the Hotel and/or Event industry
No 9 to 5 mentality
Client and result focused
Fluent written and verbal communication of Dutch and English In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Competitive salary
- A year-end bonus based on your personal objectives plan and the results of NH Hotel Group
- Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Employee rate in all NH hotels worldwide
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide